Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Stephen Colbert is My God, Why Not My President?

Stephen Colbert For President?

"It's clear that the voters are desperate for
a white, male, middle-aged,
Jesus-trumpeting alternative."
--- Stephen Colbert as Stephen Colbert

Brilliant television satirist Stephen Colbert threw his hat in the ring, his junk in the trunk, and his balls in the fire, joining the ranks of mock Presidential candidates. I'm old enough to remember the sober antics of somber Pat Paulson on the SMOTHERS BROTHERS SHOW and still have some of those Mad Magazine "ALFRED E. NEUMAN FOR PRESIDENT" stamps in my storage compartment. I wouldn't mind if my wife buried them with me wrapped in plastic, unless I'm cremated. Then she can forget the plastic.

Stephen Colbert - wiki

Stephen Colbert (character) - wiki

Truthiness - wiki

The Colbert Report - wiki

Colbert Nation - ColbertNation.com

"Satirist Stephen Colbert runs for U.S. President" - wikinews

Pat Paulsen For President - official web site and archive

Pat Paulsen - wiki

Pat Paulsen - imdb

The Smothers Brothers - wiki

Pat Paulsen For President

No comments: