Friday, May 1, 2009

LA Kompany - April 2009 Posts

Look at that Meat !

- Century City Farmers' Market

Look at that Meat ! - Century City Farmers' Market

L.A. Kompany April 2009 Posts

Look at that meat! They should call themselves GRILLING HEAVEN. The line at this Century City Farmers' Market concession could rival the line at Space Mountain. Starving office workers were waiting up to 30 minutes to feed here. Not liking lines, I had a roasted eggplant sandwich from a different vendor. I like food, but I'm not crazy. I don't like lines. I don't like waiting in lines. I don't wait in lines. But the devil/god of "waiting in lines" has it out for me.

Look at that Produce ! - Century City Farmers' Market

The produce looks juicy. The fountain in the background was a good idea.

L.A. Kompany April 2009 Posts

No comments: