Friday, January 18, 2008

Forgiveness: What A Concept?

Forgiveness: Giving up all hope for a better past.

So, we're out in the high desert last spring and my wife takes me to the Integratron in Landers to check out the sound/energy thing. It turns out to be a relaxing experience, but after it's over I had to use the toilet. I'm standing in the men's room, relieving my bladder and I see this quote about forgiveness on a shelf.

Forgiveness:

Giving up

all hope

for a better past...

Now, it's not like I had a spiritual epiphany, but this simple statement made more sense to me than the entire New Testament. I would only change one word to better suit my not-so-unique sensibilities.

Forgiveness:

Giving up

all hope

for a PERFECT past...

The Integratron

Forgiveness - wiki

The Integratron Web Site

No comments: